Monday, November 13, 2017

Spiritual Gift: Teaching {You Matter Journaling}

You Matter Prompt #2

Prompt #2: Spiritual Gifts

I have decided that the only way I could possibly keep up with the weekly prompts from the You Matter Journaling Challenge is to keep each response very simple. This is a stamp that I painted with watercolor.

While there are many discussions about spiritual gifts, I think the Bible is very clear that TEACHING is one of them. I’m not saying that I have always used that gift as I should, but I believe there is no doubt that is one of my spiritual gifts.

In fact, sometimes I need to back it down! I seem to have this inner need to constantly be in a state of “instructing.” That is not good.

Guess I’m still a work-in-progress.

#YouMatterJournaling #YouMatterJournalingPrompt2 #artjournal #watercolor #spiritualgifts #teaching

No comments: