Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Rock Painting–Music and Christmas Themes{Art on the Rocks}

The rock painting hobby has given me new ideas for making a few Christmas decorations for around our house. No, I don’t hide all the rocks I paint. I will mainly “drop” rocks as we travel across the country. For Christmas, these will stay at my house, along with all the tags, block art, etc., I have created in recent years.

Last week, I freehanded a few music symbols on rocks I had painted metallic gold. Those will fit just fine with my Christmas theme!

11-1-17 Rock Music

These rocks were just primed, painted with acrylic, and freehand painted.

Christmas Snow

For these, I printed off some Christmas sheet music, cut it in strips, decoupaged it onto the rocks, and freehand sketched/painted on top.

Music Collage Christmas Rocks#paintedrocks #rockpainting #artontherocks #Christmasrocks

No comments: